Specialties: Direct Response, Lead Gen, Branding, Social Marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics & Performance Measurement, Integrated Internet Strategies, E-Commerce, Online Display Media
Skills & Attributes.
Love getting into keyword lists and pivot tables
SEO is a way of life for me and my agency
- Digital Marketing
Strategy and oversight are my jam.
- Web Analytics
Google certified, tag manager implementation specialist
- Wordpress Development
Know enough to know when to ask for help
Responsible for overseeing & heading up all marketing and advertising operations across multiple business units, including: online (eCommerce), restaurant marketing for each location, the in-store experience, catering & events and product/partner development. Biased towards hands-on, growth-focused leadership in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and programs.
• Lead and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and grow the brand
• Management & oversight of eCommerce fulfillment (shipping) – including staffing, training, quality control and production estimates for inventory purposes
• Inventory management, monitoring and ordering to ensure customer delivery & satisfaction
• Customer satisfaction – ensuring customers are handled with the utmost care and their orders arrive in proper condition (perishable items)
• Identify, develop and implement marketing best practices, policies and procedures
• Develop and maintain partnerships with Executive Leadership, Operations and vendor partners to ensure company standards and vision are executed
• Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing
• Continue to strengthen the brand’s unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target consumer audiences and maintains and improves the history & reputation of the company
• Develop and execute high-ROI, marketing programs
• Ability to work within a limited budget and ability to pivot quickly
• Lead marketing technology initiatives (like features for online ordering, directory listings, apps) by identifying needs, evaluating options, bringing together outside vendors & agencies for deployment, and measuring success
• Other duties as assigned
• Manage and lead business operations, including the design and development department and the marketing services department
• Manage and lead client services, including client and account strategy development and oversight of product and service delivery
• Manage and lead internal expectations for quality of service, revenue, and profitability
• Develop and evolve departmental organization and structure, including hiring and training
• Define employee functions and develop performance requirements
• Source and manage outside vendors
• Champion new product and service offerings
• Provide RFP-development assistance to sales and accounts team
As VP of Integrated Digital Media, Nick is responsible for managing and growing the list of existing digital media clients of FKM, as well as developing the team of digital media professionals to manage daily campaigns for a diverse list of clients. Nick works in tandem with the traditional media planning, creative and lead-generation disciplines FKM to cultivate and integrate digital media strategies to existing and new client relationships, train existing and new team members on digital media best-practices, and help influence and develop agency-wide digital methodologies and practices.
As the Director of Search Engine Marketing, Nick was responsible for managing and growing the list of existing SEM clients of Farther Digital, as well as developing the team of Search Engine professionals to manage daily campaigns for a diverse list of clients.
Nick worked in tandem with the media planning, creative and lead-generation disciplines of Farther to cultivate and integrate SEM strategies to existing and new client relationships, train existing and new team members on SEM best-practices, and help influence and develop agency-wide SEM methodologies and practices.
Farther was a division of FKM (Fogarty Klein Monroe) and was rolled into the overall agency. Nick was promoted from Director of Search Marketing to VP of Integrated Digital Media.
Responsible for planning, execution and optimization of both natural and paid search engine marketing programs. As the head of the search marketing department, responsibilities included the development of the search marketing offerings for Spur Digital as well as client and employee management. Day-to-day responsibilities included:
• Management of PPC accounts & PPC reporting
• New business development & identification
• Search marketing client management with direct client contact
• Management of a team of 4 PPC account managers
• Interaction with account teams and account directors for client communications
• Campaign spending and goal management in order to ensure budgets and CPA targets are met
Nick Lindauer was a Assistant Search Director in the New York office of NeoSearch@Ogilvy. At Ogilvy, Nick headed a team of 12 on SEM & SEO campaigns across a variety clients including HSBC, BP, Marines, Texas Instruments, OneTouch Gold, Aflac, TD Ameritrade, Merrill Lynch, Lufthansa, Kodak and IBM.
Nick started at NeoSearch (formerly mSearch) as a Natural Search Planner, then was promoted to Search Supervisor (both Paid & Natural) and was again promoted to Assistant Search Director.
As an Assistant Search Director, Nick was heading up a new search office for NEO and was responsible for leading/training (and hiring) a team of search specialists (supervisor, planner & assistant planner level) to round out the new arm of NEOSearch. This team served clients such as the Marines, HSBC, FEMA, Evercare & IBOT – with both paid and natural search offerings.
As the SEO Manager for Acronym Media, I managed, developed and executed several SEO projects for blue chip clients. SEO projects included optimizing on page content, managing link building campaigns, monitoring industry competitors and developing extensive SEO recommendations documents for each client. I was in charge of all aspects involved with an SEO contract, from the proposal stage to the final reporting. I also managed shopping engine feeds as well as advised on PPC keywords and buying strategies.
As SEO Engineer, I was in charge of determining the content quality and crawlability of a clients website. Once those items had been determined, I was in charge of creating an implementation plan for the client to follow in order to fully maximize their website in order to achieve optimal natural search engine rankings. Prior to being promoted to SEO Engineer, I was a performance engineer for TrafficLeader. In that position I was in charge of over 30 clients. For each client I would manage their Inktomi, Ask Jeeves, Looksmart, Overture and Google feeds for the best performance for the client.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)2002 - 2004
University of Oregon – Charles H. Lundquist College of Business
- Nuclear Science & Business Administration2000 - 2002
Oregon State University